Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Email Draft 1 ( Request for Artifacts)

Dear Mrs. Williams,

My name is Jordan Robinson and I am a student at Antioch University of Santa Barbara. I currently majoring in Liberal Studies with a concentration in applied psychology. Although I am gainfully employed at the moment, upon graduation and further education beyond, I hope to explore becoming an active therapist.

I am contacting you because I need to gain education and understanding as to what it takes to be successful in your field. Specifically I would like to acquire 3-5 writing artifacts you use in your business now if available. This will help me formulate follow-up questions I will have at a later point.

I recognize you are busy and time is valuable, however, I would appreciate your consideration of my request. I am looking forward to receiving your artifacts and can make myself available to pick them up at your convenience

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment